Chartered Physiotherapists Gill Davy (Nee Cannon) & Rachel Galley run the Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic at David Lloyd Leisure Club in Leeds & Harrogate and Ilkley Tennis & Squash Club.
Along with their team of highly qualified associates, they provide a wide variety of expertise in the area of musculo-skeletal conditions including:
- Back pain, sciatica, disc problems & sacro-iliac joint pain
- Neck pain, whiplash, migraines & headaches
- Acute injuries or Trauma
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Pre & Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Work-related Injuries
- Running & biomechanical problems
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- Pre & Post Natal Physiotherapy including Mummy MOT
- Conditions benefitting from Acupuncture & Kinesio Taping
Physio Action has close links with Orthopaedic Consultants, Sport & Exercise Medicine Consultants, Podiatrists & Paediatricians.
We can also arrange private MRIs, Ultra-sounds or X-rays to facilitate diagnosis and help formulate rehabilitation programmes.
Physio Action have a dedicated Sports Massage Therapist (Leeds clinic) and Physiotherapists who practice Acupuncture (available in all clinics).
Kinesio taping is available to help with pain relief, joint stability and proprioception
We stock products from Medi (supports and braces), Harley Memory Pillow cushions and Healthy Step orthotics.
Exercise & Sports
Pre & Post Operation
Womens’ Health &
Pre/Post Natal Physio
Back & Neck Pain
Referrals For MRI, XRAY,
Ultrasound & FMS
Sports Massage, Taping
Total Years of Experience