Physio Action was established in 2003 - We are now a 11 strong team of outstanding Physiotherapists
Physio Action provides a wide range of physiotherapy services to its clients. We have 5 clinics located throughout West & North Yorkshire, with 2 in Leeds (David Lloyd and Chapeltown), Harrogate, Ilkley and Guiseley, providing our patients with a local go-to therapist.
Here at Physio Action, we are pleased to serve patients across our 5 clinics for a variety of treatments
- Back pain, sciatica, disc problems & sacroiliac joint pain
- Neck pain, whiplash, migraines & headaches
- Acute injuries or Trauma
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Pre & Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Work-related Injuries
- Running & biomechanical problems
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- Pre & Post-Natal Physiotherapy including Mummy MOT
- Conditions benefitting from Acupuncture & Kinesio Taping
We’re able to provide referrals for our patients to Orthopaedic Consultants, Sport & Exercise Medicine Consultants, Podiatrists & Paediatricians.
We also provide you with a private referral for MRIs, Ultra-sounds or X-rays to help diagnose your exact problem and provide the exact treatment you need.
We have a dedicated Sports Massage Therapist at our Leeds, Harrogate and Ilkley clinics, and a physiotherapist who specialises in Acupuncture, including Kinesio taping to relieve pain, and provide better joint stability and proprioception.
We also stock a wide range of products provided by Medi, such as supports and braces and more.