Are You The Motivated and Dynamic Practitioner We Are Looking For?
Physio Action is owned by Co–Directors Gill Davy and Rachel Galley who have 3 well established practices based within Health Clubs. We are currently looking for a Full Time / 2 x Part Time physiotherapists to join our fantastic team and to work at our Leeds Based MSK and sports injury clinic at the David Lloyd Club.
- Are you 3+ years qualified with excellent clinical reasoning?
- Are you a Physiotherapist who loves meeting new clients and motivating them to achieve their physical goals?
- If you have a passion for Sports/Musculoskeletal Physio and want to work with a friendly diverse client base in a busy clinic, you are skilled in interpersonal relationships and you are a lightening learner, this job may be the one for you!
- Strong rehabilitation skills are preferred, and acupuncture is an advantage but not essential. The successful candidate must be computer literate as we are a paperless clinic.
- Physio Action is a practice that prides itself on having an excellent, well known reputation in the Region. With the team we have, we specialise in several aspects of MSK and sports injuries both recreational and elite.
- Our values are excellence, accountability, integrity and leadership making us a great team to work alongside and as part of.
- We have monthly team meetings. Regular one to one sessions with one of the Directors, as well as a monthly CPD programme.
- Our main goal is to be the best practice we can be and for our therapists to help people get back to enjoying what they want to do, to the best of their capabilities.
- Our physio offers a level of support to our staff and patients second to none as we believe a great team culture delivers optimal results.
- Our difference is the expertise of our clinicians, who are highly skilled and continue to progress their skills in diagnosis and treatment by self-study, case conferences and with external courses.
- We treat patients with a hands-on approach using manipulation, soft tissue/myofascial techniques and acupuncture alongside individual exercise programmes to rehabilitate their injury. For exercise supervision and progression, we have access to fantastic facilities that include a fully equipped gym and running track, studio space, swimming pool, tennis, badminton and squash courts.
- With our physio clinics being well respected in the community we are affiliated to many clubs where we lend a hand when we can but can also arrange some opportunities for professional development and external sporting work for suitable candidates.
- We schedule 1 hr initial and 30 minute follow up appointments with variations if the clinician needs more time to help their patients.
DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITES
- Be part of a team, prepared to learn and take on board the requirements of the clinic.
- Enthusiastically assess and treat clients ranging from a sport specific to recreational/ occupational community and of all ages.
- Actively participate in meetings and be a positive contributor to our team culture.
- Work energetically and flexibly within our systems taking on board our culture and values.
- Be accountable for your outcomes.
- Be open minded, keen to try new experiences with a need for growth.
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU JOIN THE TEAM
- £250 a year towards CPD courses as we are obsessed with personal development. You choose the course and we will pay.
- An On-boarding programme over a four-week period when you start, full training and support in all aspects related to the clinic and your role within it. We will have weekly meetings, in-services and monthly 1:1 sessions. You will have the full support of our other clinicians and admin staff at all times with opportunities to shadow and learn from the more experienced members of the team.
- We want the best person for our team and reward as such. Incentive based payments are available to the right candidate.