Physio Action provides chartered physiotherapists services, who pride themselves on offering excellent customer treatments.
Lee Cannon & Rachel Galley, who run the clinics are at the forefront of physiotherapy treatments in Ilkley.
Our team can provide expert advice and services to help relieve you of pain related to all types of sports and exercise injuries, as well as accidental injuries caused by slips or falls.
We’re able to treat a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions which can cause you further distress if left untreated. We treat the following problems with physio:
- Back pain, including sciatica, sacroiliac joint pain, and spinal disc problems.
- Neck pain caused by whiplash, migraines, and headaches.
- Sports and exercise strains and sprains.
- Rehabilitation for pre & post-operative.
- Work-Related Injuries.
- Issues with running and biomechanical issues.
- Evaluations of women’s health using Physiotherapy.
- Mummy MOT’s including Pre & Post Natal Physiotherapy.
- Conditions which benefit from Acupuncture & Kinesio Taping.
Physio action has developed close relationships with Orthopaedic Consultants, Sport & Exercise Medicine Consultants, Podiatrists & Paediatricians over the years, which has helped us better understand the right treatments for our clients.
We’re also able to arrange MRI scans with a private clinic including ultra-sounds or x-rays so that we’re fully able to diagnose the extent of the problem you’re experiencing and provide a proper rehabilitation program.
Physio Action can provide a dedicated sports massage therapist as well as Physiotherapists.
We also provide Kinesio taping to help relieve pain and increase joint stability and proprioception.
We have available at our clinic’s products from Medi such as supports and braces, Harley memory pillow cushions and healthy step orthotics.
Exercise & Sports
Pre & Post Operation
Womens’ Health &
Pre/Post Natal Physio
Back & Neck Pain
Referrals For MRI, XRAY,
Ultrasound & FMS
Sports Massage, Taping
Total Years of Experience